Re: [OpenStack][Keystone]Does legacy_auth v1.0 exist in Keystone Essex ?

El 23/05/12 17:42, Dolph Mathews escribió:
I haven't tested it myself, but I imagine you *could* deploy legacy_token_auth (which rewrites from keystone stable/diablo or essex-3 with stable/essex or folsom; however, there are a couple of issues that need to be resolved first.

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/stable/diablo/keystone/frontends/legacy_token_auth.py

First issue: legacy_token_auth imports from legacy keystone.utils; however, they are trivial functions and could be moved into legacy_token_auth with an additional import for webob.Response.

Second issue: legacy_token_auth is dependent on the KEYSTONE_API_VERSION WSGI env var set by the urlrewritefilter middleware deployed in front of it. A simplified derivative of this middleware is included in folsom-m1 (keystone.middleware.core.NormalizingFilter) which doesn't look at the Accept headers or API path prefix at all.

Diablo's NormalizingFilter: https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/stable/diablo/keystone/middleware/url.py

Folsom's NormalizingFilter: https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/keystone/middleware/core.py

Of course, there's also a bit of required config:

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/stable/diablo/etc/keystone.conf

I expect the actual request-rewriting of legacy_auth_token should work just fine against keystone trunk.

-Dolph