Re: Unused code in Nova [was Re: Quota classes]

On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 10:56 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> So, I'm looking into the quotas code properly for the first time while
> reviewing one of the quota refactor patches and I come across the
> quota_class property on RequestContext
>
> My last 45 minutes have been:
>
>   Where is quota_class being set? Nowhere in Nova, really? Let's double,
>   triple check that.
>
>   Maybe the auth token middleware is setting it? Nope.

Yeah, I had always meant to revisit this and do something about it.  The
obvious thing to do would be to add the quota_class to Keystone, then
have authtoken/keystonecontext use it when creating the RequestContext,
which is why I added an argument to RequestContext to do that.
Unfortunately, I have to move on to working on things other than quotas,
now :/
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>