how to fix: "iptables-restore v1.4.12: host/network `None' not found

hi,

I had been fighting this problem for days, and right now knew it perhaps
was a bug, got it from :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova/+bug/907197

It was happened in a fresh install for compute node base on ubuntu newest
version 12.04LTS, including nova-compute,nova-network,nova-api. Both of
nova-compute and nova-network could start normally and I also could get
smile face in NovaCC node. But when i created a new instance and was sent
to that new node by scheduler , it always could not get success and always
show:
Stderr: "iptables-restore v1.4.12: host/network `None' not found\nError
occurred at line: 23\nTry `iptables-restore -h' or 'iptables-restore
--help' for more information.\n".

I am not sure it is same as the bug report and i appreciate if someone
could give me a help how to fix this problem, it stopped me for days to run
a new node.

Best regards,

Romi

Follow ups