There is no object-store endpoint on this auth server

1)
I have 'gitted ' from devstack  from master and used the following
attached localrc  when running  stack.sh (I enabled  swift .
. I guess it should generate  proxy &  storage on same machine)  .It
finished ok .
 I can access the Dashboard .

Yet when I try to access swift with the following CLI  ( at the installed
server)
 swift  -A http://9.148.4.70:5000/v2.0 -U admin -K passw0rd  list

I get the following reply:  There is no object-store endpoint on this auth
server.

Can you explain why ?

2) what is the way to create an account via CLI . Is it generated
automatically on the first POST CLI command for the
Authenticated user ? And under what account name

thanks

Zvi Dubitzky
Email:dubi@xxxxxxxxxx