Re: (no subject)

Hm... on your pty, try:

> python -c "import os; hdd = os.statvfs(FLAGS.instances_path); print hdd.f_frsize * hdd.f_blocks;"

that is exactly how to calculate total disk.
 if you got minus value, something unexpected situation occurs.

Kei

(2012/06/01 9:01), William Herry wrote:
Thank you and yes, I use kvm-block migration

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Kei.masumoto <kei.masumoto@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:kei.masumoto@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    To check free_disk_gb,
     >        stats = libvirt_utils.get_fs_info( FLAGS.instances_path)
     >        return stats['total'] / (1024 ** 3)

    I dont think disk space is not cheched on executing live-migration.
    available disk space is only checked for kvm-block migration.

    Kei