Re: shall openstack use Openfiler(iscsi target) as volume service?

The default iscisi driver doesn't support CHAP. If you want to use chap credentials for iscsi, you will have to modify the existing driver or create a new one.

for example, check out:

nova/volume/san.py

You simply need to write the provider location field with the chap credentials into the database properly and nova will use it. Should be a fairly easy change to add custom chap credentials (perhaps even based on a flag)

Vish