[Resovled]: Nova CC could not see the others' smile face but compute and volume node can see smile face each other

Here is the problem resovled help by Vish, share this case to list.

Vish,

You are quite right, I took a look to the time detail, it  surprised me that
nova CC node go ahead than compute node a half hour!

When I use following command to update time on nova CC,compute,volume nodes,
and then the system return back:

Service ntp stop

ntpdate 210.72.145.44

210.72.145.44 is china time center.

But I did know why, I followed the Compute Administration docs before and
already updated the /etc/ntp.conf of nova CC node(192.168.1.121) and compute
node, but it does not work.

Head of everything, thank you very much!

For the others could share your knowledge, I will post this as a new topic
to mail list.

Romi