Capability of Openstack ?

Hi,

Of course a basic question, Could anyone please let me know below
concerns...

1. What are the advantages we will get if we prefer to use Openstack as a
cloud solution?
2. What are the strong points of Openstack ?
3. While proposing Openstack as solution to the customer, How can I
convenience them to go for Openstack?
4. What are the strong points and weak points of Openstack?
5. How Openstack will be the best cloud solution if compare to others
(i.e., Eucalyptus, couldstack and etc.,)

I know that Openstack is Fully opensource, can support to multiple
hypervisors and has big support from the companies.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Avula

Follow ups