Re: How to let nova use localtime rather than UTC time?

Stored timestamps should always be in UTC, however efforts should be made to support local timezones as a user-configurable option. Horizon will be working towards this goal since Django has good timezone support, I'd encourage other projects to keep this on their radar as well.

     - Gabriel