Proposal to add Tihomir Trifinov to Horizon Core

A couple of us on the Horizon team have been talking, and we'd like to recognize the tremendous work the Tihomir has been doing on Horizon for the past 6+ months by making him a member of Horizon Core. He's been writing great code, doing consistent and helpful reviews, tackling important bugs, and all around being an excellent contributor. I certainly trust his judgment at this point.

I believe the "official" process is to propose new additions to the core teams on the mailing list, so... that's what I'm doing.

All the best,

   - Gabriel

Follow ups