Re: Quantum integration with Horizon

On 06/07/2012 11:39 AM, Neelakantam Gaddam wrote:

Hi All,

Currently, I don't see any Quantum UI in Horizon in Essex. Does the Horizon support Quantum UI in the current release? If so, please share the configuration steps. If not, When can I expect the Quantum UI integration with Horizon ?
This is not supported for Essex. There is a blueprint for Folsom-2 for horizon support (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/quantum-horizon).

Can you please give me the list of features for the next release of Essex and the timelines.?
Please look at https://launchpad.net/quantum/folsom for the release dates of Folsom (this is the version after Essex). We are currently porting back bug fixes from Folsom-1 to the stable Essex version. This may take some time.
Thanks
Gary

--
Thanks & Regards