Re: glance_api_servers vs. glance_host vs. keystone?

> The reason these options have not gone away is probably a combination of
> supporting non-Keystone authentication and general programmer laziness…

Kevin,

Thanks for the reply, makes sense.  Just to make sure I understand
things, it sounds like Nova does not currently query Keystone for
endpoints and continues to rely on explicit configuration (or to
rephrase your answer, "the reason these options have not gone away is
because Nova does not yet have the necessary support for Keystone").
Is that approximately correct?

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>       |
Senior Technologist                                | http://ac.seas.harvard.edu/