Re: glance_api_servers vs. glance_host vs. keystone?

> I don't see nova-network running...

And in fact, that seems to have been at the root of a number of
problems.  Thanks!  With some work over the weekend I'm now successfully
booting instances with networking using the Flat network manager.
Great.

It wasn't clear from the documentation that nova-network was a
*necessary* service (that is, it wasn't clear that the failure mode
would be "fail to create an instance" vs. "your instance has not
networking").  We were punting on network configuration until after we
were able to successfully boot instances...so that was apparently a
bad idea on our part.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>       |
Senior Technologist                                | http://ac.seas.harvard.edu/