[metering] mapping query API to DB engine API

I have updated the proposed DB engine API to include query methods [1] we
will need based on the REST API [2]. I also updated the REST API page in
the wiki with references to which method implements each query.

I'm not entirely happy with the results because the new DB API methods are
all duplicated depending on whether "user" or "project" is passed. Exactly
one of the two values is always required, so it also didn't feel right to
have both be optional and force the engine to validate the arguments. Does
anyone else have any thoughts on how to address that?

Doug

[1]
https://github.com/dhellmann/ceilometer/commit/18130bcafabf23871831e9b4913752ebb7b9f3ef
[2] http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/APIProposalv1