Re: [Swift] Interested in implementing swift ring builder server

On 6/19/12 12:13 PM, John Dickinson wrote:
It looks like Florian (at Rackspace) is working on that blueprint. He just assigned it to himself.

I'm happy to hear that you have some extra devs for swift work. I'd love to help coordinate some swift goals with you.

Off the top of my head, here are a few things that could be worked on:

1) Handoff logic should allow every node in the cluster to be used (rather than just every zone).

That's already done; see commit bb509dd (and 95786e5 for some of the fallout).