Re: HVM + Xen Hypervisor via libvirt possible?

Thanks all for replying.

We want to stick on to the Xen Hypervisor for some reason.

1. Does the community plan to support this feature?
2. Could I submit this request to the blueprint? My team would like to
contribute on it if necessary.
3. or some good reasons to migrate from Xen to KVM?

Regards
 在 2012-6-22 上午2:52,"Nathanael Burton" <nathanael.i.burton@xxxxxxxxx>写道: