Re: Openstack Dashboard Error

Hi-

I'm seeing this error, when I login to the Openstack Dashboard in the
apache2 error logs ..

[error] No handlers could be found for logger "openstack_dashboard"

In the Webpage its displaying  "
Internal Server Error

An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. Please try your
request again.

"

Can any one help me out in resolving the issue...

Thanking you...

--
Regards,
Trinath Somanchi,