New mailing list server [status update]

Hello folks,

we're getting closer to being able to have a new mailing list manager.
Duncan and the infra team have a new machine running, with mailman
installed. We tested also the migration of the archives, successfully.

You can have a look at the result on the staging server:

Notice the visual appearance of the individual lists, like

and of the archives (only visible at the url below):

http://stagelists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/

I think it's good to give users landing on the archives an easy way to
navigate to openstack.org and to our others site, like wiki and docs to
get more information about openstack.

Please give the site a fast spin when you have time and let us know if
it doesn't work for you.

The next step is to migrate all the lists from lists.openstack.org
(operators@ is there) to the new server. Once that is done and stable we
should also think about what to do with the other lists.

cheers,
stef

Follow ups