Re: need help on swift and python

Hi Yogesh,

Here is an example using swauth middleware and swift:

from cloudfiles.connection import Connection

conn = Connection("account:user", "password",
authurl="https://SWIFT-URL/auth/v1.0";)

container = conn.create_container("mycontainer")

obj = container.create_object("myobject.txt")
obj.content_type = "text/plain"
obj.write("Hello World")

Christophe