Re: HVM + Xen Hypervisor via libvirt possible?

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Thomas Goirand <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 06/22/2012 02:04 PM, Li Wang wrote:
>> We use CentOS in production environment. There is the Zeus project,
>> right? I'll do some research on it
>
> Well, if you use CentOS, then why not using XCP, the open source
> appliance, from Citrix? It's CentOS based...
>
> I heard about the Zeus project, but I'm not sure how fare they
> are with this. I'm Cc-ing Mike and Jon, upstream for XCP, maybe
> they will be able to tell how far they've gone, and if it's
> already in Fedora.

Hi Thomas, thanks for bringing me into this conversation. Project Zeus
is on hold for a bit while we finish up some other projects we're
working on. I do recommend giving XCP a try -- I know that the Citrix
OpenStack developers are keen to make sure that they work well
together.

Mike