Re: [Continuous-Integration] What else is running on the Jenkins slaves?

Thanks for the quick response ...

> Very basic things, not much other than the Jenkins Slave service and
> SSH.  Nothing that should cause conflicts that you are seeing.  We
> also intentionally only run one test run per slave at a time.

Interesting, seems the alternate explanation of a lag-on-closure is the
more likely in that case.

> Are you closing ports with SO_REUSEADDR?  If the registry service or
> something else isn't then I guess that could cause it.

We do set SO_REUSEADDR on the registry server socket, but not on the dummy
socket used to identify an unused port. But I think setting SO_REUSEADDR
on the latter would  defeat the purpose of the dummy socket, by breaking
the constraint that the port should be previously unused.

Cheers,
Eoghan