Re: HA inside VMs (via Corosync/Pacemaker)

Oh, no. I use floating IPs for actually "real" public IPs.
But now, that you mention the pools, well, I would have to assign one
"floating IP"
to at least TWO KVM instances.

Hm, Pacemaker/Corosync *inside* the VM will add the Service-IP to the local
ethernet
interface, and thus, the outside OpenStack components do not know about.

Using a dedicated floating IP pool for service IPs might feel like a great
solution, but
OpenStack is not the one to manage who gets what IP - but
Corosync/Pacemaker inside
the KVM instances. :-)

Anyone an idea how to solve this?

Many thanks in advance,