Re: [OpenStack][Nova] Issues with "run_tests.sh", no tests are run when "import libvirt is present"

Thanks, that let me see the real problem now:

> ./tools/with_venv.sh nosetests -svx nova
> nose.config: INFO: Set working dir to /home/gsd/nova/nova/tests
> nose.config: INFO: Working directory /home/gsd/nova/nova/tests is a
> package; adding to sys.path
> nose.config: INFO: Ignoring files matching ['^\\.', '^_', '^setup\\.py$']
> nose.plugins.cover: INFO: Coverage report will include only packages:
> ['nova']
> nose.selector: INFO: /home/gsd/nova/nova/auth/opendj.sh is executable;
> skipped
> nose.selector: INFO: /home/gsd/nova/nova/auth/slap.sh is executable;
> skipped
> nose.selector: INFO: /home/gsd/nova/nova/cloudpipe/bootscript.template is
> executable; skipped
> Failure: ImportError (No module named libvirt) ... ERROR
> ERROR: Failure: ImportError (No module named libvirt)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/home/gsd/nova/.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/loader.py",
> line 390, in loadTestsFromName
>     addr.filename, addr.module)
>   File
> "/home/gsd/nova/.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/importer.py",
> line 39, in importFromPath
>     return self.importFromDir(dir_path, fqname)
>   File
> "/home/gsd/nova/.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/importer.py",
> line 86, in importFromDir
>     mod = load_module(part_fqname, fh, filename, desc)
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/test.py", line 41, in <module>
>     from nova.tests import fake_flags
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/tests/fake_flags.py", line 24, in <module>
>     flags.DECLARE('compute_scheduler_driver', 'nova.scheduler.multi')
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/flags.py", line 52, in DECLARE
>     __import__(module_string, globals(), locals())
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/scheduler/multi.py", line 27, in <module>
>     from nova.scheduler import driver
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/scheduler/driver.py", line 53, in <module>
>     flags.DECLARE('libvirt_type', 'nova.virt.libvirt.connection')
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/flags.py", line 52, in DECLARE
>     __import__(module_string, globals(), locals())
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/virt/libvirt/connection.py", line 73, in
> <module>
>     from nova.virt.libvirt import diagnostics as libvirt_diagnostics
>   File "/home/gsd/nova/nova/virt/libvirt/diagnostics.py", line 75, in
> <module>
>     import libvirt as virt
> ImportError: No module named libvirt
> Ran 1 test in 0.002s
> FAILED (errors=1)

Libvirt is present on my system, i can import it through the python
interpreter from any location. Yet, it still says it is not present. Could
this have to do with the virtual_env or fakelibvirt?