Re: need help about jenkins

There was a configuration error when creating the openstack-
common test jobs. They were added to zuul (the tool that tells
Jenkins when and what to test), but the test jobs were not properly
added to Jenkins. This has been corrected and the tests have been
run.

The failures you see for the latest patchset are real errors so you will
want to look at the test results. Once you have corrected these
errors your patch should get through Jenkins just fine.

Clark