Re: [Keystone] API Question

On 07/17/2012 04:05 PM, Matt Joyce wrote:
curl -H "X-Auth-Token:123456789001234"http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tenants
that seems to do the trick for me for now.

Ah, I see that is hooked up to: get_tenants_for_token, I was looking for the wrong API. That then calls: tenant_ids = self.identity_api.get_tenants_for_user(context, user_ref['id'])

I'm not sure that this is the right semantics for it, but it looks like it does what you want.