Re: Devstack stable/essex

Hi,

Single node installation is working fine with the default configuration. In
multi-node (One controller, multiple compute nodes), I am not able to
launch the VMs on compute nodes. In the launchpad, I see the Scheduling
state in the VM status and is not going further  step ahead. I am using
devstack with quantum.

Please have a look at the question I posted in the launchpad.net. I keep
getting this error message when I try to launch a VM on a compute node.

Can any one help to solve this problem.

Regards
Neelakantam