Re: [KeyStone] Requestid, context, notification in Keystone

Hey Nachi

If by this you mean the idea that a request ID is created at a user request action, and then propagated through all relevant systems and API calls to make tracing the distributed calls easier, I'm totally in favor of the idea. Distributed tracing through the calls has been a real pain in the a...

I'm afraid I haven't been watching the other projects closely enough to realize that this was getting implemented - any chance you could point out the relevant change reviews so I could see where/how the other projects have been doing this?

- joe