Weekly Hyper-V meeting on Freenode/#openstack-hyper-v

Hello Everyone,

This is for anyone interested in Hyper-V/Openstack integration efforts.

Our weekly meeting is at 11:00AM EST on IRC:Freenode: #opestack-hyper-v

Today we will be discussing the following:

*         Finalizing Code cleanup

*         ProxyMock WMI adoption:  Mock interface for dynamically collecting method data to be used in building dummy drivers for unit testing. (more to come from Alessandro Pilotti).

*         Status of the CI infrastructure to support Hyper-V integration

*         AD integration

Peter J. Pouliot, CISSP
Senior SDET, OpenStack

Microsoft
New England Research & Development Center
One Memorial Drive,Cambridge, MA 02142
PPOULIOT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:PPOULIOT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> | Tel: +1(857) 453 6436

Follow ups