Re: Ceph performance as volume & image store?

I don't know if it will confirm or correlate with your findings, but
do take a look at this blog post with benchmarks in one of the last
sections:

http://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2012/06/10/introducing-ceph-to-openstack/

I'm trying to determine what parts should go into the OpenStack
documentation, please let me know if the post is useful to you in your
setting and what sections are most valuable.
Thanks,
Anne