[ceilometer] requesting feedback on priorities for metering data collection

When the ceilometer project started after the Folsom summit, we compiled a
list of metrics to be collected [1]. We have reached a stage in the project
where we are ready to start implementing more of these meters, and would
like some input from the rest of the community about priorities. We have
implemented the instance counter, disk I/O, and CPU usage meters, and have
begun working on collecting some of the network statistics. If you are
interested in using ceilometer for tracking usage in your cloud deployment,
please let us know which other metrics you will find especially useful.

Thanks,
Doug

1 - http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering#Meters