Re: Is reddwarf for OpenStack is dead now?

Hey guo,

We havent been as straightforward as we should have been in the last
few months. Reddwarf is alive and well, but we have moved the project
off to http://github.com/hub-cap/reddwarf_lite. We have rewritten the
source entirely to _not_ be a fork of nova, and instead treat it like
a black box and interface with it via novaclient and a few extensions
when needed. Feel free to look @ the newer, cleaner, better, superrerr
code at the aforementioned github. We have plans on migrating it back
to the reddwarf repo, and also to a gerrit install when we have a few
free cycles :)