glance.get_glance_client removed in Folsom

Hi guys,

By porting our Essex code to Folsom, I noticed that the method nova/image/glance.get_glance_client is missing. Any suggestion on what to use as replacement in Folsom?

Here's the current Essex snippet.

            (glance_client, image_id) = self._glance.get_glance_client(context, name)

            image_metadata = {"is_public": False,
                      "disk_format": "vhd",
                      "container_format": "bare",
                      "properties": {}}
            f = open(image_vhd_path, 'rb')
	    LOG.debug(_("Updating Glance image %s with content from merged disk %s"), image_id, image_vhd_path)
            glance_client.update_image(image_id, image_meta=image_metadata, image_data=f)

Thanks!

Alessandro Pilotti
Cloudbase Solutions Srl
-------------------------------------
MVP ASP.Net / IIS
Windows Azure Insider
Red Hat Certified Engineer

Alessandro Pilotti
Cloudbase Solutions Srl
IT Consultant & Technical Speaker

MVP ASP.Net / IIS
Windows Azure Insider
Microsoft Certified Professional & Trainer
MCSD, MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCTS, MCT
RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer