Re: Quantum devstack authentication error

Aaron,

it would be great if you can update the wiki page for running Quantum with
devstack with the info in http://wiki.openstack.org/RunningQuantumV2Api that
you created.
I also had other people asking me about how to run devstack with Quantum
v2, and I pointed them to your page.

On the issue Gabriel was referring to, I have to say that now devstack
fully supports Quantum v2 with Keystone, so there's no need for running it
in noauth mode.
>From the published traceback, it seem n-net is still enabled in devstack.
It should be instead removed from ENABLED_SERVICES if running quantum v2.

Regards,
Salvatore