Changes to #openstack-meeting meetbot

Hi,

I've updated the meetbot that lives in #openstack-meeting to require a
"meeting name" argument after "#startmeeting".  This meeting name will
be used in the path to the meeting logs.  In the future, if you are
going to start (for example) the Nova team meeting, you should say:

  #startmeeting nova

We've had a practice for a while of linking to previous meeting logs on
the wiki, however if someone forgets to do that immediately after a
meeting, it can be difficult to track down the exact link.  By requiring
a meeting name, we're able to put more useful information in the URL of
the links, which should make the task of finding older meetings easier.
For instance, here's a link to a meeting I started with "#startmeeting
test":

  http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/test/2012/test.2012-08-22-17.11.html

And all the "test" meetings in 2012:

  http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/test/2012/

And so forth.  The text of the meeting name is free-form (though it is
normalized to lower case and non-alphanumerics are translated to
underscores), so please choose a name for your meeting and use it
consistently so the directory structure remains useful.

-Jim