Re: Future of Launchpad OpenStack mailing list (this list)

On 08/28/2012 08:59 AM, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
> We can provide the mailing list pickle (Mailman 2) which contains all
> the email addresses as well as preferences.

That's good the hear, thanks. Canonical has always been conservative
about disclosing email addresses of Launchpad's members. Let's take it
offline for the details.

> Similarly, we can give you the mbox file from which the HTML archive is
> generated.

I have used this feature before :)

Now, the main question is still open: where should the General mailing
list go? Anybody disagrees that we should merge this list into 'Operators'?

/stef