Re: Migration

Hi there,

On Wed 29 Aug 2012 (17:15), Tim Bell wrote:

> I think a new release should contains details of how to do the upgrade
> (rather than discovering as we try it)
>
> I should aim that the deliverables for each of the projects in a new version
> includes in the release notes:
>
> A. dependencies (i.e. does glance folsom need to talk to horizon folsom or
> can it also talk to horizon essex)

I totally agree on this. It is important to know which components need
to be upgraded in a row and which are interoperable. Sometimes it is not
possible (or desirable) to upgrade the whole system at a time, but perform
several small upgrade steps.

--
Álvaro López García                              aloga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx