Re: Quantum vs. Nova-network in Folsom

The transition is going to be difficult either way when you consider data
migrations..
Gary, I've scheduled a talk about the future of nova networking. I hope it
to be an open forum of ideas.
Also, for what it's worth, I'd like to keep quantum code and nova code as
separate as possible even if ovs is added to nova's network capabilities.

-tr3buchet