Re: [Keystone] LDAP integratiom

On 09/07/2012 10:31 AM, Dolph Mathews wrote:
pip-requires/test-requires is aimed at developers and is broken up into two files more-so for documentation/organization purposes.

IMO, including LDAP as a dependency should be solved by real packaging (e.g. $ apt-get install keystone keystone-ldap).

True, and now that I think of it, I would agree that a pip-requires would not make sense here.

Where it would make sense is in devstack.

And I have a ticket for that already.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1021319

My thinking is that if we add ldap to the supported list, keystone would be configured to use LDAP as the identity store.

-Dolph