Re: novnc for Ubuntu 12.04 and Folsom

Hi All:

- I saw this e-mail message and I wanted to ask both and/or all of "You" (as it appears you are in the thick of things and in the know) if within Essex on Ubuntu, if there is available a novnc package? As I am trying to install Essex on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS using the "OpenStack Compute Starter Guide" essex (May 4, 2012) page 18 and the command complains after trying to download all of the packages that novnc does not exist? Then proceeding with the instructions (knowing that novnc was NOT downloaded and/or installed) the command "sudo nova-manage service list" works but does NOT show a working nova-volume ?

Any help in providing a pointer to the ubuntu package novnc would be of great help! Also, I am not sure if novnc is actually related to the issue of nova-volume not being an enabled service -- I am still researching both of these issues....

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds - it is appreciated,
Robert Garron
Access3000, Inc.