OpenStack devroom for FOSDEM 2013

Hi everyone,

It's that time of the year again... call for devrooms for FOSDEM 2013
(Brussels, Feb 2-3). Deadline is October 1st.

https://fosdem.org/2013/

Last February at FOSDEM, OpenStack developers shared a devroom with
other projects in a big "Open source Virtualization and Cloud" devroom
that lasted two days.

There was actually not as much overlap as you'd think between
virtualization technology and open source cloud, so much that one day
was the "cloud" day (mostly openstack) and the other the
"virtualization" day.

So this year around, to simplify organization I thought we would ask for
a one-day "openstack" devroom, which could be merged with other "open
source cloud computing" projects into a single devroom, if need be.

Thoughts ? Also if you want to help organize, please let me know.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack

Follow ups