Re: Which volume API in Nova ?

Prior to creating our own endpoint for volumes inside of nova (one of the first steps in the transition that happened right before the essex release), volume control was done by compute extensions. We left these extensions in case anyone was using them. They should be roughly functionally equivalent, but the compute extension is located at:
http://host:8774/os-volumes (host and port of the compute endpoint)
and the volume api is at:
http://host:8776/volumes (host and port of the volume endpoint)

Vish