Tempest for Integration testing of Openstack

Hi,

I am trying to do Integration testing of Openstack environmment (Devstack)
using Tempest.
I am new to Tempest and wants to have hand on this. Currently I am running
tests in the directory " tempest/tests ".

I want to understand the provided test scripts and then to write my own.
For that I want to know *which test is doing what action*. Actually I am
not getting it from comments provided. I need some more explanation for
them. *Is there any detailed documentation present for these test scripts ?*

I want to know more about functioning of Tempest and Nose. *Could you
please suggest me some useful tutorials or links for beginners ? *

Thanks and Regards,
Girija Sharan Singh