Fedora OpenStack Test Day tomorrow (2012-09-18)

Hoping this gets through moderation in time - I thought this list might
be interested to know the Fedora OpenStack team will be having a Test
Day for our OpenStack implementation tomorrow (2012-09-18) in
#fedora-openstack on Freenode IRC.

Fedora Test Days are events aimed at getting a group of people
interested in a given feature together with the development team for
some real-time testing, without the delays of async methods like bug
reports. For more info, see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days .

The page for this OpenStack event is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-18_OpenStack , and has
full testing instructions and links for downloading test images. If
you're interested in helping out, it'd be great to have as many testers
as possible. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey