Re: Ubuntu Cloud Archive information

Hi

On 12-09-24 07:39 PM, Sam Morrison wrote:
Hi,

I've started using the Ubuntu Cloud Archive packages for Folsom in Precise.
Haven't been able to find out much information about them so I'm asking here.

I've found the packages have quite a few bugs eg.[1]. So trying to
figure out where to submit bugs for these and also where the sources
are for these packages so I can fix them.

You are doing it in the right place, please submit any bugs that you find in launchpad.

Doe anyone know anything about these packages?

What do you want to know?

Cheers,
Sam

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glance/+bug/1053790