Re: FreeIPA LDAP + Keystone question: How to assign roles to user?

On 09/24/2012 10:45 PM, 邱剑 wrote:

Thanks. Adam.

Is there any way to configure FreeIPA LDAP to have this structure?

Yes there is.

I originally wrote it up here:

http://adam.younglogic.com/2012/02/freeipa-keystone-ldap/

and checked it recently to see if I could do LDAPS (yes I could):

http://adam.younglogic.com/2012/09/ldaps-against-a-freeipa-server/

Many thanks.