Re: A simple guide to install OpenStack Folsom

You guys should also consider the 'anvil' way of doing this (pure python
baby, haha).

Which is improved from lorin's and has been working for yahoo! for a while
now.

https://github.com/yahoo/Openstack-Anvil/blob/master/anvil/components/helpe
rs/keystone.py#L25

Please feel free to take the code!! Its only 'real' dependency is the
keystone client + yaml parsing...