From: "Jasper Aikema" <jasper@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 7:28pm
To: "openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Another compute service instead nova

Hello Matthieu,
I don't know the answers to your question, but you can find more information on the following page:
- [http://api.openstack.org] api.openstack.org
- [http://docs.openstack.org] docs.openstack.org
The Snooze projects looks nice, didn't read the whole website.
Kind regards,
Jasper Aikema

Op 16 okt. 2012 om 22:48 heeft Matthieu Simonin <[mailto:matthieu.simonin@xxxxxxxx] matthieu.simonin@xxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

I'm working on Snooze ([http://snooze.inria.fr] http://snooze.inria.fr) and i'm wondering if there is a way to integrate it in Openstack.
This cloud manager has a particular architecture and i don't want to rewrite all the nova code ...
* So i wonder if it is possible to connect snooze instead nova ?
Ideally I would like to get snooze + glance + keystone running in concert.

* How each service (eg glance, keystone, nova) communicates with each other. Is it Rest call ?

* Can I run glance alone without keystone to first try to connect glance to my particular compute service?

Regards,

Matt