Re: Folsom Horizon Error

Le 18/10/2012 12:26, Trinath Somanchi a écrit :
I have installed Folsom version of Openstack using the installation guide https://github.com/EmilienM/openstack-folsom-guide

The Horizon GUI looks awkward and the login gives me this error in the apache error logs.

I have installed Horizon the way given in the Folsom guide given above.
If you want to fix the bad looking GUI look here <https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/blob/master/OpenStack_Folsom_Install_Guide_WebVersion.rst> in this guide in the Horizon Install section For the Endpoind thing, have you installed Quantum or not ?? Because when i had that problem i think it was looking for the quantum endpoint :)

Cheers ;)