Re: "quantum create_net"- creates network for non-existing tenant also.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:08 AM, gong yong sheng
<gongysh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, it does work.
> the quantum will not check if the tenant id specified is in keystone or
> other Auth system.

Yes, though this is only true for the Essex release of quantum, as the
quantum API was only used by nova, not directly by tenants, in that
release.  This all changed in Folsom :)

dan