Re: Not able to get IP address for VM

can u send out nova.conf file?
On 10/22/2012 07:30 PM, Srikanth Kumar Lingala wrote:
Hi,
I am using latest devstack I am trying to create a VM with one Ethernet interface card. I am able to create the VM successfully, but not able to get IP for the ethernet interface.
I have Openstack Controller running the following:

  * nova-api
  * nova-cert
  * nova-consoleauth
  * nova-scheduler
  * quantum-dhcp-agent
  * quantum-openvswitch-agent

And O also have Openstack Host Node running the following:

  * nova-api
  * nova-compute
  * quantum-openvswitch-agent

I am not seeing any kind of errors in logs related nova as well as quantum. I observed that when I execute 'dhclient' in VM, 'br-int' interface in 'Openstack Controller' getting DHCP requests, but not sending reply.
Please let me know, what I am doing wrong here.
Thanks in advance.

--
----
Srikanth.